(intr.v.) 1. To waste time; trifle. 2. To talk nonsense. (n.) Nonsense; foolishness
- Campfire bot framework.
- The open-sourced remains of Wesabe, a personal financial site.
- Mute Tweets (code)
- Allows users to temporarily un-follow someone who's being noisy,
re-following them after a given period of time.
- Github Gist plugin for Sublime Text 2.
- Pygtail reads log file lines that have not been read. It will even
handle log files that have been rotated. Based on logcheck's
- Python decorator to prevent base class methods from being called directly.
- A subclass of NSMutableArray that allows callers to register blocks to
receive the value of an element in the array, even if that element does
not exist yet.
- PassKeeper (code)
- An ancient Windows utility that allows you to keep an encrypted list of
accounts with usernames, passwords, and notes.